Originally from Northern Ireland, I moved to the Republic at the tender age of 17 to attend University where I somehow escaped with a degree.
This site is a hodgepodge of travel and adventure anecdotes as well as containing some off the wall thoughts on random topics which touch on some personal experiences including:
- Travelling – I just returned from nine months solo travel in Central and South America. I’ve also visited many European countries and Australasia.
- Quitting a cushy office job and starting a business.
- Overcoming my introverted accounting background to become an extrovert salesman.
- Writing a book and getting it to market.
- Hallucinogenic Jungle tripping, skydiving, bungee jumping, shark swimming, marathon running, lucid dream exploring, busking, awesome kind of weird shit.
My hope is to entertain, educate and hopefully amuse readers with some of my assorted ramblings and thought farts.