IS IT JUST ME or do hangovers get worse as you get older?
I had a murderous one from last Saturday, and I swear, it’s only today (Thursday) that I feel 100% again. ‘Spose if you do the crime, you gotta do the time.
My writing efforts took a hit as a result. Back on the horse now though, ramping up for a busy end of year.
For those interested in free stuff (who isn’t?!), there are two giveaways taking place right now.
- Fans of Instafreebie can head over to the promo part of my site where I’m hosting a short story giveaway. Books listed span all genres.
- There is another HUGE science fiction and fantasy (SFF) giveaway (Instafreebie) with close to 200 books to choose from. Click the ‘ebookaroo’ banner for detail.
- Currently writing Book 4 (YAGE) – a sequel to SIGIL. 10% completed. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Part 1 of The ROT Collection is published in seven days time! YAY! It’s available for pre-order right now. Looking forward to working on that little side project in the coming months, though novels will continue to take the lion’s share of my time.
- Been playing with Amazon Ads for the last few weeks w/o any success. Eager to crack the elusive code to find a bigger audience. To be continued…
- Scrambling to find a suitable cover for Book 3 (Raising Lazarus) before its expected launch date at end of January. Not as easy as you’d think.
That’s me. How have you been?